About Tech Page One
What Tech Page One does for youTech Page One helps you glean ways to be more organized and effective, and empowered to make smarter business decisions. Tech Page One has a mix of original articles, in-depth analysis pieces, curated news and multimedia to keep you current on the major tech conversations that are shaping how business is done.
Meet the Tech Page One editorsThe staff overseeing the Tech Page One comes from traditional print newsrooms such as Fortune, PC Magazine, and the Los Angeles Times. We invite you to comment, share what you like via social media, and engage with the rich blogs, videos, infographics — all the good stuff. And the Tech Page One site itself isn’t the only place to interact with us and fellow readers. Join our LinkedIn group and follow us on Twitter: @TechPageOne
Corrections and clarificationsIf you spot a factual error, please flag it for the editorial team by taking the following steps:
- Email [email protected], with the subject line: Potential Correction.
- Include the headline and URL of the article in question
- Succinctly detail the nature of the factual error that you spotted
Pitching articles to Tech Page OneOn a limited basis, Tech Page One accepts original guest blogs. We’re interested in influential and authoritative guest bloggers who have a fresh perspective to share on a topic that is relevant to our audience and falls into our focus areas.
To be considered for publicationTo successfully complete the Content Submission Form, you will want to prepare the following: Introduction
- Description of the content and what makes it a fit for Tech Page One? (150 words maximum)
- Professional biography for the author receiving the byline (150 words maximum) and a headshot
- Social media handles (LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Facebook)
- Contact information: Address, email address, phone number
- Final draft of your article (500-700 words is the minimum range; properly researched, sourced and cited)
- Two images to illustrate the article; All necessary publishing rights secured.
- Image 1: 200px X 200 px, 72 dpi; Credit information
- Image 2: Max width 747 px, 72 dpi; Credit information and caption
If your pitch is selected, an editor will follow-up with you within 14 business days of submission. Tech Page One retains all rights to content published on the site. Guest bloggers may link to blogs submitted to Tech Page One, but they may not republish an item on another website.
If Tech Page One publishes an article from a guest blogger, the blogger agrees to respond to comments on the post within two business days.
The Tech Page One editorial staff will remove any outbound links that are deemed irrelevant or an attempt to spam our readers.